Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Report On My Information Report😃

 My report on my information report

Last week, our writing task was to make a information report and we could present in any way. I presented mine on a poster. My information report was about Jack Russell's. First we had to plan our writing. Miss Slattery linked a planning sheet. After our planning we had to do a draft of our writing. We had to include a description, its habitat, movement, food and there breeding habitats. Then I wrote it all down on a poster, with a black pen. Next I drew a picture of the Jack Russell on my poster. Then I showed it to Miss Slattery, and she corrected it. Then I checked it again and carefully put it in the 'in tray'. I am excited for our next information report!  This is a picture of my information report about Jack Russel's.

No comments:

Post a Comment