Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Awesome Landmarks

Last week we were learning about landmarks and things all around the world. Our teacher put up some photos of places and we got to chose one to write about. They were the Eiffel tower, Empire State building, leaning tower of Pisa, Sky tower, the Statue of Liberty, Buckingham palace ,  the Colosseum , Sydney opera house , Taj Mahal  , the White house , and the Great Pyramids of Giza. I chose the Great Pyramids of Giza all I knew about the Great Pyramids of Giza was that they were built thousands and thousands of years ago. We also made posters about our chosen places.Image result for great pyramids of giza
`Today we had a play on Google Earth and got to see all the landmark I mention before. It was cool to see all the places on a chrome book. Check this link for my poster.this is my iformation report I was talking about

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Elena from St Mary’s School.
    I like how you put past tense.
    Maybe you could put one more photo in.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Elena

    ReplyDelete