Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

The Incredible new 200 dollar note that shines.


I choose Richie McCaw because he changed the world by being in the all Blacks and captained them to success. Richie McCaw made 34 appearances for Canter bury. 
When New Zealand played France in 2011 Rugby Union World Cup , he became the first All Black to play a 100 tests. He played 145 times for the Crusaders in 2015 and helped the team with four Rugby titles , and he was captain three times. 
I choose the kiwi because it relates to Richie McCaw as being an All Black. Richie McCaw is a New Zealander and so as the kiwi.
My land mark is his home town Oamuru because it is his home town and it links to him.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Charlotte from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you got lots of facts.
    I learnt that Richie McCaw’s home town is Oamuru.
    Next time you colud explain a bit more about why you chose the kiwi.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Max I did not know that much about Richie McCaw thanks for showing us that much. 😁😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Max really like the part were you talk about he played in the Crusaders 145 times in 2015 and how you did the kiwi show him as a All Black really like it Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete