Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Mt Exam Recount, Detective😄

 Exam Recount

Yesterday, I woke up and I had rolled off the bed. I turned off my alarm and I had a quick drink of coffee. Then I chucked the old cup in my bag. Later on, I pulled all the cobwebs off my helmet and pulled it on. I jumped on my bike, but I fell and scratched my knee. Red blood had already appeared.

I tried again. I grabbed my headphones and my iPod and turned on Mindfulness music. When I arrived at university, I turned on my computer and started typing.

When I found the site I grabbed my green and blue pencil case, but just then my chrome book had gone flat. I biked home and grabbed the charger. I charged my device and started to get information for my exam.

Drop your pencils! We handed in our exams. At the end of the day they gave out the exams, I looked at my page. I  got a f minus. I biked home, then I jumped on my bed. I think, next time I’ll do more research. 


No comments:

Post a Comment