Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Mt Speech Reflection😀.

Speech Reflection

This year I am really proud of all the effort and time I have put into my speech.

I chose my topic by asking my Mum and Dad to tell me in depth what each topic means. When I heard one of the topics was “What well being means to me.”, I automatically thought it would be a good topic to do my speech on because well being is important for everyday lives, and also well being can also mean being in your happy place. I practised every day to make sure I knew my speech inside out. My Mum, Dad and Gran all helped improve my speech but I did most of the work because it is my speech. When it was time to present in front of the class I knew I did not need to be worried because I am saying it in front of people I know. After my speech I feel like I could have improved by looking at my audience the whole time. I can improve by talking to the audience more. Next I would like to say it in front of the church and improve my public speaking.


No comments:

Post a Comment